Sunday 5 October 2014

Featured shapes



This is a mind map I made of a few objects/characters that I could use in the opening sequence of the film. These are all things that came to mind when thinking about the film, the mind map includes things such as the famous Sweeney Todd chair, Sweeney himself and other objects like human pies and bottles of gin. All these objects are featured in and are important to the film.


These are a few designs I quickly made of a few objects from the mindmap. These are a few of the designs that will be used and featured in my opening. I decided that it would be good to feature, Sweeney Todd, Mrs Lovett, human pies, the street sign of where both shops are placed, the barber shop sign and cut throat razor.  I'm really pleased with how the designs have turned out, I tried to keep the detail and colour scheme of the objects very minimal. The Saul Bass style is a bit more blocky than how these designs are, when making these on Illustrator I will try to include the more blocky style so it fits Saul Bass style more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment