Sunday 5 October 2014

Storyboard




These are some quick thumbnail ideas I drew for the storyboard of my chosen film. In the story board there will 12 different slides and each will have different objects and names placed on them, all in the style of Saul Bass. Creating thumbnails was a good way of seeing what my opening would look like and give me a brief idea of what would look good and what wouldn't work, these allowed me to look through and see if there was any work that needed to be changed before spending lots of time creating an actual story board.


After making thumbnails, i moved my ideas over to a story board. The drawings on this aren't very detailed but are a lot more developed than the thumbnails, and give me a better idea of what the finished product will look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment